Google

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Actual Comments From Sports Commentators They Probably Wish They Could Take Back:

1. Weightlifting commentator at the Olympic Snatch & Jerk Event:

"This is Gegoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing."

2. Ted Walsh - Horse Racing Commentator:

"This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal experience since I mounted her mother."


3. Murray Walker - Grand Prix Race Announcer:


"This lead car is absolutely, truly unique, except for the one behind it which is identical."




4. Greg Norman, Pro Golfer:

"I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father."


5. Ringside Boxing Analyst:

"Sure there have been some injuries and even some deaths in boxing - but none of them really that serious."

6. Baseball announcer:

"If history repeats itself, I think we can expect to see the same thing again."

7. Basketball analyst:

"He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces."

8. At a trophy ceremony BBC TV Boat Race 1988:

"Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the Cambridge president is hugging the Cox of the Oxford crew."

9. Metro Radio, College Football:

"Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field."

10. US Open TV Commentator:

"One of the reasons Arnie Palmer is playing so well is that, before each final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them. Oh my God, what have I just said?"

And finally... Cricket Commentator:

"The batsman's Holding, the bowler's Willie."

1 comment:

Matthew said...

hey, saw you on linkreferral

if your looking for more traffic, check out my blog... theres a few hit exchanges there

http://ffnstuff.blogspot.com/